Purchase our cookbooks today (bundle discount available):
Order my SOS-Free Products here:
Sign up for my Live Cooking Show!
Well Your Weekend Live Cooking Show Membership
Download my FREE 5-Day Meal Planner!
Follow me on Instagram! @wellyourworld
Join us in the Well Your World Facebook group:
***I should have caught this when I was editing this video, but I accidentally said that bread is 2500 calories per pound, but it is 1500. Sometimes I don’t hear myself talking I guess…. Excuse the error!!***
1) Start each meal with a soup and/or salad and/or fruit.
2) Follow the 50/50 plate method for your meals, filling half your plate (by visual volume) with non-starchy vegetables and 50% (by visual volume) with minimally processed starches. Choose fruit for dessert.
3) Greatly reduce of eliminate added sugars and added salts. This includes gourmet sugars and salts too. If either is troublesome for you, you can eliminate them.
4) Eliminate all animal foods (dairy, meat, eggs, fish, seafood).
5) Eliminate all higher fat plant foods (i.e., nuts, seeds, avocados, tofu, soy).
6) Eliminate any added oil.
7) Eliminate all higher calorie-dense foods including flour products (i.e. bread, bagels, muffins, crackers, dry cereals, cookies, cakes), puffed cereals, air-popped popcorn and dried fruit.
8 ) Don’t drink your calories (especially from juices & sugar-sweetened beverages).
9) Follow these principles, eating whenever you are hungry until you are comfortably full. Don’t starve yourself and don’t stuff yourself
10) Avoid being sedentary and aim for at least 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise daily (i.e., brisk walking).
Music by: David Cutter Music
This content was originally published here.